Nine Honda Vehicles Named Editors' Choice
Auto news and reviews publication Car and Driver recently named nine Honda models on its annual Editors’ Choice awards, which cover every category of vehicles on sale today. Honda models were given awards in a variety of vehicle segments, including pickup trucks, compact cars, family sedans, minivans, and SUVs. In fact, the 2023 Honda Ridgeline was the only vehicle chosen in the popular midsize truck category.
These models all received awards in their respective categories:
- Family Sedan: 2023 Honda Accord
- Compact Car: 2023 Honda Civic
- Sport Compact Car: 2023 Honda Civic Si
- Sport Compact Car: 2023 Honda Civic Type R
- Compact SUV: 2023 Honda CR-V
- Mid-Size SUV: 2023 Honda Passport
- Mid-Size SUV: 2023 Honda Pilot
- Mid-Size Pickup Truck: 2023 Honda Ridgeline
- Minivan: 2023 Honda Odyssey
The Editors’ Choice awards follow the all-new Honda Accord and the entire Civic lineup winning Car and Driver’s 10Best Car awards, and the new 2023 Honda CR-V winning a 10Best SUV award earlier this year. Honda has won more 10Best awards than any other auto brand in the award’s history, including an incredible 37 wins for the Accord and a current 25-year winning streak.
If you would like more information about the award-winning lineup of Honda vehicles, including the all-new Accord, CR-V, Pilot, and Civic Type R, please contact us today at Ed Voyles Honda serving the Atlanta, GA area. We look forward to hearing from you soon!