Why Buy From Ed Voyles Honda
Ed Voyles Auto Group has been earning the trust and confidence of Georgia residents, with a total dedication to complete long-term satisfaction for more than 60 years. It’s paid off.
People trust Ed Voyles for the right selection, the right price and the right service. That’s how Ed Voyles sells so many cars, trucks, minivans, and sport utilities year after year. That’s why so many of Ed Voyles’ customers are repeat customers…or referred by someone who has done business with Ed Voyles. We are so committed to providing superior service that we have gone the extra mile and beyond. Listed below are some of the benefits our customers receive.
- We pay up to $250 for a customer referral bonus, unlimited opportunity.
- Seasonal service discounts and scheduled maintenance discounts, save up to $750 – $1,000 savings opportunity over a 4-year period.
- We keep all your service records, helping you increase the “ending value” of your vehicle by as much as $500 – $800 – it’s like a bonus discount!
- We provide shuttle service for our service customers within a 10-mile radius & rental vehicles on site.
- Complimentary car wash with every service visit.
- We provide you a Value Retention and Appearance Kit on all new car purchases.
- If all services are completed at Ed Voyles Honda and you choose to trade your vehicle back to us, we will pay you an additional $500 for your car!
- All used Hondas come with 2 master keys! (Applies to regular, pre-owned Honda vehicles. Other makes and bargain vehicles not included.)
There are no losers with Ed Voyles Win-Win Philosophy. Our belief in deeds and not words has set our standard for honesty, consideration and doing the right thing. We build customer loyalty, one at a time and strive to create a lifetime realtionship. We treat you the way we would want our family treated, because you are family.
Our committment to our employees is just as heartfelt. Ed Voyles Honda is a great atmosphere to work in. We develop talent from within whenever possible and support the growth and success of our long term employees. By offering competitive benefits and fostering a work hard, play hard, respectful and compassionate environment our staff are sure to become innovative leaders with skills extending far beyond the automotive industry.
We are a family owned and operated Dealership and have been doing business since 1953. Nothing makes us more proud than to give back to the Cobb County community and to our schools. Our reputation is well earned and it affects all of our relationships with vendors, customers, employees and manufacturers.
The future is bright as we achieve greater growth through competitive career paths for upcoming talent, increase our opportunities for new revenue sources and our reputation expands to include a wider market area. Our goal is responible growth over opportunistic growth. With this in mind, our management is decentralized, rather than centralized, achieving synergy without losing our individuality.