Honda Graduate Program
All Vehicles $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus
If you are a recent or soon-to-be college graduate, we know that you are embarking on a new phase of your life, and that phase may include a new vehicle! To reward your hard work, Honda would like to give you $500 toward any new 2017 or newer model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS).
Here’s what you need to qualify
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing(r) or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan(r) (“balloon”) contract.
- Provide your Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
- Bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Purchase: $500 is applied toward the down payment.
The HFS Honda Graduate Program
The following HFS requirements may apply:
- 5% minimum down payment.
- No adverse credit history.
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
For more information on HFS requirements, please visit http://www.hondafinancialservices.com/finance/college-grad-program
Download the Brochure to Learn More
 For well-qualified customers, subject to approval by HFS. Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus offer per vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Used Car or used vehicles. Offer valid through March 31, 2018 and may be terminated at any time.