Honda Graduate Program
If you are a recent or soon-to-be college graduate, we know that you are embarking on a new phase of your life, and that phase may include a new vehicle! To reward your hard work, Honda would like to offer you $500 toward any new 2022 or newer model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial Services® (HFS). See offer details for customer and vehicle eligibility toward cap cost/down payment assistance.
Here’s what you need to qualify
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing(r) or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan(r) (“balloon”) contract.
- Provide your Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
- Bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Purchase: $500 is applied toward the down payment.
The HFS Honda Graduate Program
The following HFS requirements may apply:
- No adverse credit history.
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
For well-qualified clients who meet Honda Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by HFS. Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus per vehicle. $500 towards Cap Cost Reduction or Down Payment Assistance with the lease or purchase of a new and not previously reported sold Honda vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer applies to eligible college graduates who have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Offer valid through 04/03/2023 and may be terminated at any time.